Friday 30 June 2017

whatsapp status love in english

love status for whatsapp

1. Where there is love there is life.
2. Love is just love, it can never explained.
3. Every time you texts me my cheeks hurt! I guess I smile too big.
4. Every moment I spent with you.. is like beautiful dream come true.
5. Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I’m still in my dreams.

whatsapp status for love

1. I don’t like waiting, I’m so impatient. But I’ll wait forever, as long as I end up with you.
2. It feels so good to wake up with you in the morning.
3. Someone has stolen my heart and you are the highest on my list of suspects.
4. The first thing I imagined when I saw the word ‘love’ is you.
5. Every time I see you I fall in love all over again

punjabi love status

1. You are the best thing that’s ever been.
2. Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
3. Love is more than my live and my love is you.
4. Where there is love there is life.
5. A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

loving status in punjabi

1. Every love story is beautiful, but our is my favorite.
2. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
3. Real happiness is when you marry a girl for love and find out later she has lots of money.
4. Love means two minds without a single thought.
5. Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.

love status for whatsapp in english

1. When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.
2. I love my life because it’s you.
3. Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away...
4. Nothing is fine, but when I’m with you everything is fine.
5. You’re the ping to my pong. 

whatsapp status love in english

1. Love is like a baby, it needs to be treated gently.
2. A life without love is like a year without summer.
3. Love is like a rubber band you need to hold it from both the sides by two people. When one leaves it hurts.
4. Say it before you run out of time. Say it before it’s too late. Say what you’re feeling. Waiting is a mistake.
5. Girls want to find a superman but walk past Clark Kent every day. 

love status in marathi

1. The madness of love is the greatest of heaven’s blessings.
2. Don’t die with your song still inside of you.
3. Don’t look for love. Quietly give it away and let if find you back.
4. I’m in love with the idea of being in love.
5. Sometimes following your heart means breaking someone else's.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Hurt Status. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete

sad hindi shayari on sad love

whats app status on love 1. Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 2. Getting over him sounds great but being in his ar...